Monday, June 15, 2015

Haunted Design House Guest Designer - June-bugs, Gems and Gewgaws

 

This week I was asked to spend a little time in the dungeon over at Haunted Design House
and to be a Guest Designer.
 
This month's theme is
June-bugs, Gems and Gewgaws.
 So we were to feature insects/bugs (moths, spiders and creep-crawlies are also ok), OR gems and jewels, OR gewgaws in your creation this month. (A gewgaw is something showy and flamboyant that has little or no intrinsic value but serves a decorative purpose.) And as always, remember to keep it creepy, dark or macabre.
 
I think I accomplished this in my creation of my Red Beaded Spider.
 




I used these items to create my Red Beaded Spider:
 
24 gauge wire
bugle beads
seed beads 
1 oval  bead, about 1" long  
 
 



In this picture you can see that this is no teeny tiny spider...it is actually just as a big as my hand, even bigger if all of the legs were straight.
 

 
I think this is the perfect spot for my Red Beaded Spider to spend her nights...
sitting amongst some of my other
creepy creations.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Red Beaded Spider. Now I ask you to join us for the challenge over at Haunted Design House and create your own
June-bugs, Gems and Gewgaws. 

4 comments:

  1. I love the spidey. It is bigger than i thought. Thnx for playing in the Dungeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next Day Garage Door prides itself on providing exemplary customer services. We take every measure to ensure you are satisfied with all your garage door installation and repair needs https://nextdaygaragedoorservices.com/garage-door-repair-sterling-virginia/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!