Saturday, April 11, 2015

Let the Good Times Roll Pop-Up Box card

 

Today my oldest daughter was invited to a friend's 13th birthday party which was a bowling party, so I of course had to make a bowling theme card. I decided to make a Pop-Up Box card because I thought that particular design would allow me to create a sort-of bowling alley. I think I pulled it off.

 
In this picture, look at the bowling ball, I used a piece of cardstock from the DCWV Metallic Glitter Cardstock Stack. The ball is shiny and glittery, just like a real bowling ball.
 
 
I put 13 on both sides because my daughter's friend is turning 13.
 

 
The back I kept simple and to be perfectly honest I was running out of time. I would have liked to put another bowling pin and ball back there but I just didn't have enough time.


I used these items to create my Let the Good Times Roll Pop-Up Box card:
  • Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge (1st time I used it) - bowling pins and ball
  • Alphalicious Cricut cartridge - "Lucky"
  • Designer Calendar Cricut cartridge - 13
  • CardzTV "Good Times" clear stamp set - sentiments
  • DCWV Metallic Glitter Cardstock Stack - bowling ball
I am entering my Pop-Up Box card in the following challenges:

It was a little rushed and last minute but I got it done and I love it. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Let the Good Times Roll Pop-Up Box card.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool box card!
    Thank you for joining us at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Lilian
    http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Decorate to Celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! what a fabulous pop up card with the bowling theme:) Love it. Thank you for joining Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a special needs daughter who bowl on a league on Saturdays and every time one of the kids has a birthday I always make a birthday card for them. I have one coming up in April and if you don’t mind I would love to card lift this and make this type of card for the guy who has a birthday in April thank you so much great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!