Today my oldest daughter was invited to a friend's 13th birthday party which was a bowling party, so I of course had to make a bowling theme card. I decided to make a Pop-Up Box card because I thought that particular design would allow me to create a sort-of bowling alley. I think I pulled it off.
In this picture, look at the bowling ball, I used a piece of cardstock from the DCWV Metallic Glitter Cardstock Stack. The ball is shiny and glittery, just like a real bowling ball.
I put 13 on both sides because my daughter's friend is turning 13.
The back I kept simple and to be perfectly honest I was running out of time. I would have liked to put another bowling pin and ball back there but I just didn't have enough time.
I used these items to create my Let the Good Times Roll Pop-Up Box card:
- Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge (1st time I used it) - bowling pins and ball
- Alphalicious Cricut cartridge - "Lucky"
- Designer Calendar Cricut cartridge - 13
- CardzTV "Good Times" clear stamp set - sentiments
- DCWV Metallic Glitter Cardstock Stack - bowling ball
- Craftin Desert Divas - Craft it up Link it up - Anything Goes
- Decorate to Celebrate - Challenge #97 - Anything Goes
- DL ART - April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
It was a little rushed and last minute but I got it done and I love it. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Let the Good Times Roll Pop-Up Box card.