Today I bring you a sweet little Hello Kitty Happy Birthday Easel card. To my pleasant surprise I had everything in my stash.
I used these items to create my card:
- Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge
- Hello Kitty pattern paper
- Hot pink, black and white cardstock
- Hot pink stickles
- black brads
- 1 rhinestone
- foam squares
Here are just a couple more angles:
I am entering my card in the following challenges and linky parties:
- Shopping Our Stash - SOS #160 - Can't Put it Down or Away - I can't put my Cricut away
- Paper Take Weekly - Buttons - Bows - Bling - Bows and Bling (rhinestone and stickles)
- CardzTV Challenge #5 - Create a Child's Birthday Card using Brads, Buttons, or Bows
- DL ART - Thankful Thursday July Linky
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Hello Kitty Happy Birthday Easel card.