I am super excited to share with you today my Be My "Bloody" Valentine Candy Box with a little surprise inside. This is for sure not your traditional box of chocolates for a traditional Valentine. Since my favorite show, "The Walking Dead" comes back on tonight I just had to pay tribute to it. So I created a triangle candy box, decorated it with a Valentine flare and some "blood splatter." Then I hit the kitchen and made some candy coated Oreo brains for the surprise inside.
I used these items to create the Candy Box (ALL of which have been in my stash for quite some time):
- Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut cartridge - triangle candy box cut at 9 1/4
- Cake Basics Cricut cartridge - heart cut at 9 1 /2
- Wild Card Cricut cartridge - Be my Valentine
- red lace
- red craft paint - "blood splatter"
- Glossy Accents
I used these items to create the surprise inside (ALL of which I had on hand too):
- Wilton Cookie Candy Mold
- Oreo cookies
- Wilton Candy Melts - red, pink and white
I am entering my Be My "Bloody" Valentine Candy Box in the following challenges:
- Haunted Design House - Rotten Romance
- BBTB2 - Valentine Heart Challenge
- Shopping Our Stash #137 - Love Me Tender
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Love is in the Air
- My Sheri Crafts - Challenge #126 - Valentine Project
- Craftin Desert Divas - Craft it up - Link it up - Color Linky Party
- Decorate to Celebrate - Challenge #68 - Valentine Boxes
- Cardz TV - 3D Valentine Challenge #1
- Anything but a Card - Tic Tac Love
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Be My "Bloody" Valentine Candy Box.