Today I bring to a little Gingerbread Man Candy Cane/Ornament. Originally I was making 28 of these for my daughter's 5th grade class but unfortunately she came down with strep throat 3 days before the last day of school before her winter break. I couldn't have them go to waste so I decided to only make 15 and hand them out to my fellow chemo patients and nurses when I went in for my chemo treatment this week. I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo but I did attach the candy cane just a little with my ATG. These were so much fun to make I hope to make more in the future.
Here is a peak at the back where I stamped it with the simple saying, "Merry Merry Merry Christmas."
I used these items to create this project:
- Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cartridge
- white gel pen
- BugBites Stamps - All Year Round "Merry Merry Merry Christmas" - stamp on back
- brown ink
- Candy Cane
- Exploring Cricut - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Christmas - open til 12/22
- Decorate to Celebrate Challenge #40 - Christmas - open til 12/25
- More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday #78 - Christmas - open til 1/1
- DL Art - Thankful Thursday Challenge - Linky Party - Anything Goes - open til 12/31