Today I bring to you the very nervous Frankie and his Bride. He is bringing his bride a bouquet of sweet candy. You can see the look of uncertainty...will she have me or not? None the less, isn't he too cute!!!
Our Bride has the same thought and brings Frankie a box of candy. True love in the making <3
I used these items to create these ATC's:
- Wooden rubber stamp from Michael's $1.00 bin from last year
- Sharpie Markers
- while gel pen
- clear stamp from Bug Bites - All Year Round set - "for you, from me"
- clear stamp from My Craft Spot - Inside & Out - set #2 - "love you!'
- Martha Stewart corner punch
- msic. candy stickers that I layered on white cardstock then cut around them
- white card stock rolled for the stems of the candy bouquet and Frankie's Bride's dress
- orange floss
- foam squares - to raise the candy bouquet and box of candy
- orange brads
- Martha Stewart glitter - for Frankie's Bride's dress and crown
- misc. stickers
- Cuttlebug - dress
- Swiss dots embossing folder - dress