Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Jammies layout

I created this very simple layout as a gift for my mom for Christmas.  The two pictures are of us wearing our Pink Christmas jammies.  The picture on the left was taken Christmas Eve 2008 with just me, my Mom and my oldest daughter Kaitlyn.  The picture on the right was taken Christmas Day 2010 with me, my Mom, Kaitlyn and my youngest daughter Jaidyn. 

I used these items to create this layout:
  • Design Studio
  • Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge - for the font
  • Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge - for the jammies
  • Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge - for the kitties
  • metal snowflake brads
  • Martha Stewart glitter
  • misc. Christmas ribbon
Here are just a couple close ups:


I am entering this layout in a challenge over at Scrappin Chics Challenge - December Challenge - the challenge is Home for the Holidays.  Anything goes as long as it goes with Christmas or a holiday you celebrate in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!