Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sugar and Spice (premade) Layout

NOW WITH PICTURES!!!

I made this layout for my Mom for her birthday, it will have pictures of my girls in them in the very near future.  As a part of the theme for her birthday, it had to be strawberries!

I used these Cricut cartridges:

Rock Princess for the "Sugar & Spice " title cut at 1 3/4, I also used Martha Stewart glitter on the strawberry and heart, and Stickles to outline the title

Simply Charmed for the additional strawberries cut at 3 3 /4, which I also stickled

I added buttons to the right side corners and a strip of strawberry ribbon the the left side.

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed it and here are some additional photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!