Friday, April 1, 2011

Zebra Purse card

I finally figured out my Cricut Design Studio and went WILD!!! I made this card for my niece who is turning 17 today! I made all of my cuts in the DS. I will be putting a gift card in it as her gift!

I used these Cricut cartridges:

Wild Card for purse cut twice (zebra print and black) at 6 1/4, welded and stretched to fit. I used the black parts for the handles, the inside of purse, and flap

Locker Talk for the key cut at 2 and the MP3 player

Designer Calendar for the cellphone

Paper Doll Dress Up for the lipstick cut at 2

George and Basic Shapes for the nail polish which I took 2 shapes and welded them together to create the shape

This was by far my funnest project and I finished in a day(of course with Mom duty in the middle).

I want to give a special thanks to Michelle Petersen (on the cricut.com mb) for the inspiration!

Here's a look at the inside of the purse and a little message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Please leave me a comment...I love and appreciate them all!