Tonight I'm getting this done last minute. I spent a lot of time researching for this card. I knew that I wanted to include a flower and a butterfly. I knew the colors I wanted to use. Then I found this perfect little hello with a butterfly on Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge. Now I just needed to find the perfect flower and I found it on Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge. I then did some sketching because I was unsure as to how I wanted to place everything. This is what I came up with.
I used these items to create my Hello card:
- Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge - Hello
- Kate's ABCs Cricut cartridge - flower
- Martha Stewart corner punch
- Jute packaging twine
- white gel pen - added to the butterfly
- Foam mounts - behind flower
I am entering my Hello card in the following challenges:
- Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #212 - National Garden Month - include something that you would find in a garden
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Hello card.