I am sharing with you tonight a wedding card that I made using a different style of shape/easel card. I was inspired by a pin on pinterest Triple Heart Shape Easel Card Tutorial. I made this for my niece who will be getting married in less than a year. I am super excited about the way it turned out.
I used these items to make my Mr. & Mrs. Triple Heart Shape Easel card:
- Sweethearts Cricut cartridge - hearts and Mr. & Mrs.
- Create a Critter Cricut cartridge - bow tie
- black, white and lavender cardstock
- real black buttons - from my stash
- Stampin' Up Rhinestones
- Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Fabric Fancies flowers
- foam squares
I am entering my Mr. & Mrs. Triple Heart Shape Easel card in the following challenges and linky parties:
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #141 - Shape Card
- DL ART - June Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
- CardzTV - Challenge #3 - Wedding card
- Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #217 - Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party #13 - Many Layers
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Mr. & Mrs. Triple Heart Shape Easel card.