Here is a little better pic.
First I must say sorry about the awful photos I will replace them ASAP but I wanted to make sure I was able to enter my Chicken Pot Pie recipe layout in the following challenges and linky party:
- Red Carpet Studio Challenge #24 - The Notebook - include journaling (mine is hidden)
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #149 - Kiss the Cook - use a recipe
- DL ART- Thankful Thursday Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
This is the recipe.
This is my hidden journaling.
The 2nd page is my girls and my Mom
I used these items to create my Chicken Pot Pie recipe layout:
- Design Studio - weld the letters
- Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge - file folder and insert
- Jasmine Cricut cartridge - title font
- Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge - rolling pin (2nd page)
- Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge - chicken (2nd page)
- Misc. clear stamps - "Traditions" and "Family"
- computer generated font - recipe and "Family" journaling
- Fiskars Sea Pearls corner punch - recipe
- round metal clip - hold file folder and hidden journaling together
- Black Sharpie Marker - rolling handles
- google eyes - chicken
Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my Chicken Pot Pie recipe layout.